Looks like things have picked back up again on the movie scene. I figured it would because of the weather but, as most of you know, it hasn’t really been that bad. I wish it was though. I love snow!!!
Here’s the January line-up. I don’t think February will come anywhere close. So much to do and the month has just started.
1) Gnomeo and Juliet
2) Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy – I did NOT like this. I want that five hours back. What’s that? It didn’t last five hours? Boy, it sure felt like it.
3) Tangled – this was the first time I’d seen this. Loved it!
4) Arthur – I don’t much care for Russell Brand usually but I really really liked him during the serious scenes.
5) Bridesmaids – Why did this get such rave reviews? I have no problem with a little bit of immature humor but this went above and beyond that “little bit”.
6) Water for Elephants – So good!
7) 27 Dresses
8) Miss Congeniality
9) A Father’s Choice
11)From Justin to Kelly – Hey! Don’t judge me! I needed brainless entertainment and this certainly fit the bill. I would have liked it more if they hadn’t obviously stolen major scenes from Grease and Dance With Me (and probably others but I stopped trying to pick things out after a while).
12)Man on a Ledge
13)Charlie St. Cloud – Liked it but it was pretty predictable. Spoiler: I still have a question about the implied intimacy. If she wasn’t really there….???
14)The Social Network – Liked it a LOT more than I thought I would
15)The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
18)Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
19)The Runaways – The Twilight Series is still the only thing I can stand to watch Kristen Stewart in. Maybe the new Snow White movie will fare better.